YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 3, 2011

pic of me in sch

so basically sch starts today at 8am but my ca hopefully can change to 10am in the morning coz she know we are having mon blues in a sense.most of my sch ends at 5 which is half good and bad coz some is damn early or super late.today get to know some of my new modules a challenging one like creating a website and ownself do a proposal,organise events and another one dress up which mean i have to learn make up and me and my clique went super stress because of that man cause we do not really make up.anyway jan i am goin apply for my another course which is based on my results currently and  accounting is my only choice so far.i went to check for poly courses which relates to accounting and get a gpa of 3.5 so i must get consistent result for the next 2 yrs.speaking of courses i am wandering should i change campus a not whether should stay college east to serve bridge leader for another 2 yrs despite of shifting house.temporarily i think i should stay college east 1st cause is the right choice and most comfortable so far.

0 comments: