YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 25, 2014

done with 3 years

so yes 3 years later i am officially out of ite life.this is the school i will not regret entering in due to i am not a person who like to study but i will always try to do my very best.so this 3 years takes me know more different kinds of people i met in cca,course mates,mutual friends.i also want specially thanks to my section heads and class advisors giving me a chance to go overseas attachment and one of my yr 1 class advisor appointed me for good character award which i also still wondering why she choosen me but did not manage to saw her on grad day and took a photo with her.i hope one day i will met her on the street to thank her specially.recently had been reading on successor stories yes they had the qualifications but end up they doing something they really enjoyed.i love listening to successor stories









managed to take with this people but there is some i have not taken with


my wonderful classmates and most of them love calling me my chinese name


lecturers and directors 


my parent specially came down to attend my ceremony


always like to take with polarids keep as memories



0 comments: